Friday, November 14, 2008



For 2 months now Gwen has been wanting to write a letter to Santa. This morning we sat down with her and she told us word for word what she wanted to write in her letter. It is hilarious. I didn't even know she knew that target was a store. Well we love you guys and hope you enjoy.

Dear Santa,
I love you Santa oh yes I do, I love you Santa and I’ll be true, when you are not near me, I’m blue, oh Santa I love you. Merry Christmas! I love you Santa. I love the presents you are going to bring me. I have been good and sometimes kinda naughty but I want to be nice all of the time. For Christmas I would like some dress up, a talking dollhouse, Barbie stuff, a fancy purse, Princess bath stuff from Target, fancy fancy (she means fancy Nancy) stuff, Barbie movies: a Christmas carol and 12 dancing princesses.
I’ll leave you 1 cookie and milk. Oh and I also love board games and books! Yeah!
I like your reindeer’s that live outside Nana and Papas house, they always make sure I am being good.*
See you soon,
Gwenny Jayden Fife

*On the way home from swim lessons the other night there were some deer in the front yard. Gwen said that Santa sent them to check up on her and make sure she was being nice and not naughty. I love the way her mind works

4 comments:

Willis Family said...

Cute, cute story, Bekah! Love the holidays and how excited the kids get. You're kiddos are adorable! BTW...a great website (kinda 80's..) www.emailsanta.com
Hope all is going well.
Hugs,
Mary (and fam)

The Loftins said...

Oh my heavens that is soooo cute and funny! Go Gwen. I love "I have been good and sometimes kinda naughty" way to be honest Gweni! We love you and can't wait to see you on Wed!

Maxwells said...

Look who I found! Gwen and Logan are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting. Time sure flies. She is such a funny little girl!

RussellsRoost said...

Yeah.. I found your blog!! We had so much fun with you guys! Wish we could hang out more!