Sunday, March 1, 2009

VACATION!






Jason and I went on a 8 day cruise to the Mexican riviera. Jason's parents were amazing and watched the kids for us so we could go relax! It was the first time I was away from the kids so I was a little freaked out leaving them but overall I managed okay. We had so much fun! We went on a zip line tour in Mazatlan that was definitely my favorite part! For Jason his favorite part was probably the food! Jason and I went on our honeymoon to cabo so it was fun to walk around there and see all of the changes! It was so nice to be able to spend some time with my amazing hubby!

3 comments:

Kristel said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! It's fun to see your family again...your kids have grown so much! So are you still in Oregon? We have around 1 year and 3 months left in NOLA. I REALLY want to move to Oregon (Portland area) but Justin is not convinced yet. That is where you guys are from right? email me when you get a chance so I can bombard you with questions
5liddles@gmail.com

Aaron Hill said...

haha nice "bulge" Jason

Becky T said...

That looks awesome!! I'm so jealous. Miss you guys!